Thursday, May 16, 2013

Your 2013 Ringtone: Carmen Electra's "Bigger D*ck"

pic via daily mail
Hey guys, you remember that hot b, Carmen Electra, WHO IS NOW EFFING FORTY MUTHA F*CKING ONE AND LOOKS SUPER HOT. Ugh, where do I sign up to sell my soul, or whatever? Carm has a hot new jam about the size of her johnson, called "Bigger D*ck."

ugh. remember this sh*t?
You really need to go listen to Carm's song, because it's truly my slut dance anthem of the millennium. But be warned, this ish is 0% safe for work. Even if you work at a strip club, you'll get fired for blasting this, probably.


But don't act like you're too prim and proper to be into this sh*t.


I can't wait to Say Anything boombox the hell out of everyone I know with this song. Get ready, world.











Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google