Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Prince Harry Visits America, Looks Hot.

I've never been one of those hoes that's like, "I LOVE REDHEADS. THEIR GINGERY-NESS IS SOOO SEXY." Actually, my mom is one of those people, and therefore, gross. But I will say that I have, on occasion, thought that ginger dudes are sexy and sh*t. And Prince Harry is a fine ginger specimen, especially considering that I always thought that William would be the hot b*tch. Well, color my ass wrong. PH has been visiting 'Merica the past few days, so here's my virtual Princely ginger stalking round up.

"Round of applause if you like my bangs, guys. And thanks, England, for sending the hot one."
Even this lady business looking curtain is into it.
"America, please calm your ovaries." -PH "We can't." -America
Just how exactly does one apply to be in the British military? I'm asking for a friend.
Doing hot English sh*t. But the horse's tail looks like a Hell's Angel dude's ponytail.
"So then, I says to him...I says, 'If you delete Basketball Wives ONE MORE TIME from the DVR'..."

B's waiting to try to get down on sexy cinnamon spice PH. Homegirl in the sneaks ain't playin'
Bye, Price Harry. Come on back any time, now, ya'hear?


U.S.A.! U.S.A! I'm not packing my bags for England right now, like, at all. (England! England!)


PH pics via USA Today






Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

storystack

Google